Goodhew Electrical & Solar offers the following warranty periods
- 5-year performance and operation warranty on your entire solar system.
- 5-year workmanship warranty.
- 5-year warranty on all materials used other than the inverter, panels & rail.
- 5-year or 10-year warranty on inverters, depending on the inverter you purchase. The brand name, model number and warranty period of the inverter will be specified on your quote.
- 5-year warranty or racking and rail. Array frame engineering certificate will be attached to your quote.
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty on solar panels. The brand name, model number and warranty period of the panels will be specified on your quote.
The warranty on the inverter covers the cost of labour and materials for any repairs or replacement of a faulty inverter during the warranty period, beginning on the installation date. If the inverter is replaced during this warranty period, the remainder of the original warranty entitlement will be transferred to the replacement device.
A 25-year manufacturer’s performance warranty applies to all solar panels supplied as part of the system. The manufacturer warrants the panels will produce at least 90% of their as new power output for 10 years and at least 80% of their as new power output for 25 years under equivalent solar conditions.
Goodhew Electrical & Solar deserves the right to ascertain the type of defect and cause of the failure. Goodhew Electrical & Solar does not warrant its products from defects or damage caused by;
- Accident, negligence, misuse, theft, vandalism, fire, water or other peril.
- Exposure to unsuitable environmental conditions (e.g. lightning, over-voltage, storm)
- Any repair, relocation or alteration of a product not performed by Goodhew or its authorised service agents.
- Damaged caused by fauna or flora or building movement.
- Unauthorised or abnormal use, or negligence.
- Material or workmanship not provided by Goodhew Electrical & Solar.