|System Failure||Isolation Fail||
1. Disconnect DC switch, take off DC connector and check the impedence between PV (+) & PV (-) to earth
2. If impedence is less than 100 k Ohm, please check the insulatin of PV string wiring to earth
3. If impedence is greater than 100 K Ohm, please contact your solar power system intaller
4. Take off AC connector, measure the impedence between neutral and PE. If it is higher than 10 k Ohm, please check AC wiring
|System Failure||Ground I Fall||
1. Disconnect the DC switch and check the insulation of Pv sting wiring to earth
2. Reconnect the DC switch
|System Failure||Vac Rail||
1. Disconnect the DC switch and take off the AC isolator. Measure the voltage between line and neutral in the connector, making sure that it conforms to the grid connected specification of the inverter
2. If it doesn't conform, please check grid wiring
3. If it does conform, please connect AC connector and reconnect DC switch. Inverter will reconnect to the grid automatically. If the problem still exists please contact your solar power system installer
|System Failure||Fac Fail||
1. The PV inverter will automatically restart if the grid frequency returns to normal
2. If the problem still exists when the grid frequency returns to normal please contact your solar power system installer
|System Failure||Utility Loss||
1. Disconnect the DC switch. Take off the AC connector and measure the voltage between the line and neutral connector. Make sure it conforms to the grid connected specifications of the inverter
2. If it does not, please check if the Solar supply main switch and inver AC isolator (if present) are on and that the grid is normal
3. If it does, reconnect the AC connector and DC connectors. If the problem still exists please contact your solar power system installer
|System Failure||PV Over Voltage||1. Disconnect the DC switch and check the PV string voltage. Making sure it does not exceed the input voltage in teh inverters specification.|
|System Failure||Over Temperature||
1. Please check that installation position conforms to the inverter installation guidelines
2. Try to lower the surrounding temperature
3. Move the inverter to vents or alter the installation position
4. If the problem still exists please contact your solar power system installer
EEPROM R/W Fail
DC Bus High
1. Disconnect the DC connectors
2. Reconnected the DC connectors
3. If the problem still exists please contact your solar power system installer
|Inverter Failure||No Display||
1. Turn off DC switch, take off DC connector, measure the voltage of PV array.
2. Plug in DC connector, and turn on DC switch.
3. If PV array voltage is lower than 250V , please check configuration of inverter module.
4. If voltage is higher than 250V , please contact local office.
|System Failure||No Display||
1. Disconnect the DC switch, unplug the DC connectors and measure the voltage of the DC string
2. Plug in the DC connectors and reconnect the DC switch 3. If the voltage is less than 70V please check the PV string configuration
4. If the voltage is higher than 125V and still there is no display please contact your solar power system installer
|Other||Wi-Fi module fail to connect to network||
1. If the Wi-Fi module fail to connect to network after choosing the right router hotspot and entering the right passwords, it's possible that there are special characters not supported by module in the hotspot passwords. Please modify the password to consist of only Arabic numerals or uppercase / lowercase letters.
2. If the problem still exists, contact local service office for help.
|Error Code||Error Type||Description|
|03||Fac Fail||Grid frequency out of permissible range|
|14||Isolation Fail||Ground insulation impedance is too low|
|15||Vac Failure||Grid voltage out of permissible range|
|17||PV Over Voltage||Overvoltage at DC input|
|19||Over Temperature||Over Temperature on the case|
|23||Utility Loss||Utility is unavailable|